Supported and endorsed by the Perak State Government, Kasih Perak, Majlis Bandaraya Ipoh and Tourism Perak, International IPOH Fashion Week has taken on a life and energy of its own since it was inaugurated two years ago.
This year, IIFW™ 3.0 is set to boost tourist arrivals to the Silver State, through the showcase of our diverse culture, food and popular tourist destinations.
With the grand entry of International IPOH Fashion Week, the city is all abuzz with its 3rd consecutive annual international fashion extravaganza in Ipoh from 16th to 20th October, 2019.
This unique homegrown event will be graced by HRH Raja Permaisuri Perak DYMM Tuanku Zara Salim.
To be featured is an exclusive line-up of fashion designers plus celebrities such as Amanda Brown, Datin Sharifah Kirana & Hajaros, Dato’ Radzuan Radziwill, Chic N Sleek, Urban Niche from Malaysia and International fashion labels from Singapore, Indonesia, India and Nepal.
Jewellery is by Angie Jewels & Co, hair by the Sensational Khaljaksa of HSDA & The Hit Barber team, makeup by Elmanda Zuhairy and shoes by Jimmy Chia.
A total of 30 female and 10 male models of international standard will take the runway.
IIFW™ Patron YABhg Datin Seri Dr Nomee Ashikin has urged the people, especially corporate players to lend their full support to the event as part of our social responsibility effort.
By the way, funds generated by IIFW™ is for Hospital Raja Permaisuri Bainun’s Paediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU), and a shelter for the homeless & abused known as Rumah Teduhan Kelana.
Those who wish to lend a helping hand can do so via either one of three sponsorship packages: Platinum RM30,000, Gold RM20,000 and Silver RM10,000 with tables for the Opening Charity Gala Dinner priced at RM5,000 and RM3,000 respectively.
IIFW™ 3.0 itinerary:
· IIFW™ WORKSHOP will be held at Syeun Hotel Ipoh on 16th & 17th October, 2019.
· IIFW™ RED CARPET “Night of Glamour and Glitter” Fashion for Charity Gala Dinner will be held at Ballroom, Syeun Hotel Ipoh on 18th October, 2019.
· IIFW™ Runway Fashion Showcase will feature Islamic Fashion and Modern Cultural Fashion (ready-to-wear), Street Wear and a Hair Avant-Garde, held at Ipoh Old Town on 19th October, 2019.
· IIFW™ will have its unique Closing Runway Pret-a-Porter (ready-to-wear), Casual Sport / Safari / Swimwear / Resort Theme Fashion Showcase on 20th October at Lost World of Tambun, Ipoh.
Hairdressing Skills Development Association (HSDA)
· 1 Andis clipper will be presented as lucky draw for the participants
· 2 Special course voucher worth RM1000.00 each will be given to the most committed participants
· Cost is RM250.00 nett per person inclusive of 2 tea breaks and 1 lunch
· Workshop requires a minimum of 20 participants.
· Course Notes
· Slide/Power Point Presentation
· Mannequin for Demo
· Certificate of Attendance by National Expert Hairdressing Malaysia.
This full day workshop is only open to experienced barbers or hairdressers with a minimum of 6 months experience.
Makeup, Turban & Tudung Styling Technique by Professional Makeup Artist – El Manda Zuhairy
· 1 Full DAY – Basic Makeup & Hijab Styling @ RM250.00 nett per person (Basic Makeup – Day to transmission makeup)
Bonus: Bonus styling technique for turban & tudung.
· 1 Full DAY – Bridal Makeup @ RM250.00 nett per person (Advance Makeup) Note: All workshops require a minimum of 20 participants.
For further information, please contact Ms. Adeline Khan at 012-3869265 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Official website: IIFW™
Note: View larger image by clicking on it once this page has completely loaded.