Most of us breathed a huge sigh of relief when our country entered the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) phase, beginning 10th June.
One of the businesses and facilities that has resumed is the Tun Razak Library (Perpustakaan Tun Razak), with new Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) in place, in line with guidance set by the health ministry.
What are they? Read on:
– The library opens from 10am until 4pm (Mon – Fri) and from 10.30am until 4pm (Sat). Closed on Sundays.
– Only 50 people are allowed into the building concurrently on weekdays, and 100 on Saturdays. Each visitor will be given a pass, to be returned at the end of the visit.
– Visitors aged 12 years and below and also seniors 60 years and above are disallowed in the library.
– Full name, address, phone number and body temperature are recorded at the door.
– Visitors are required to sanitise their hands with the available hand sanitiser before entering the premises.
– 1 metre physical distancing has to be observed.
– Maximum four people are allowed inside the elevator at any one time.
– All visitors are required to wear a face mask.
Tun Razak Library
Add: Jalan Panglima Bukit Gantang Wahab, 30100 Ipoh, Perak.