Developed by Curah Bahagia Sdn. Bhd. and managed by Andaman Group, Upper East @ Tiger Lane is an award-winning luxurious apartment in the exclusive residential area along Tiger Lane, Ipoh.
Known as the most prestigious condominium project in the area, the developer is engaging the renowned landscape architect, Site Concepts International Pte. Ltd. (SCI) by putting in an additional investment of RM5 million on landscaping and common facilities, to create the perfect setting of luxurious resort-living to match the Colonial architecture of the development.
Featuring a magnificent grand foyer and stunning high-ceilinged lobby, the finely-crafted landscape is aimed at promoting open concept living by generating opportunities for communal interaction.
The lushness of the open spaces caters for a range of recreational activities where modern day indulgences, activities and necessities are met, within a living environment that is blessed with lush greenery and fresh air.
Key elements of the landscape at Upper East @ Tiger Lane include:
1) An inviting Olympic length swimming pool effortlessly integrated as part of the central piece of artistically landscaped garden. Alongside, the pool is also equipped with the shallow leisure pool flanking sides, Jacuzzis and a wading pool at one end with its Colonial-styled rotunda contributing a picturesque ambience. This central piece of jewel offers a conducive setting for ultimate relaxation and sun-bathing.
2) Besides creating an interesting geometry, the moat-like water feature surrounds Blocks A and E, adding an element of tranquility, with the reflections and trickling sounds of waterspouts.
3) Apart from fostering a sense of enclosure and welcome, the Entrance Statement is further accentuated by a sculptural monument plaza flanked by a series of urn shaped feature pots. Adding on to the sculpture is the subtle movement of the water element beneath it.
4) The Sunken party lawn results in a small enclosure where people could gather, celebrating outdoor living as a lifestyle. Surrounded by concrete platform not unlike an amphitheatre, these seating pavers are set right in the lawn, producing a graphic composition between the built-in playground and exercise area.
5) Planting consists mainly of tropical ornamental species intended to evoke the garden design of the colonial period. It is typified by simple rectilinear beds, hedges with straight (rather than winding) pathways through the garden.
According to Managing Director of Andaman Property Management Dato’ Sri Dr Vincent Tiew, Upper East @ Tiger Lane targets discerning buyers who are used to the best. He added, “We aim to set a benchmark to all developers in Perak with Upper East @ Tiger Lane. It is poised to be the ‘Best Luxury Apartment’ in Ipoh.”
For further information about Upper East @ Tiger Lane, call Andaman hotline at 1-700-81-8118 or Upper East Sales Gallery at 05-541 1888. You may also log on to www.uppereast.com.my.
Event: Landscape Presentation of Upper East @ Tiger Lane by Site Concepts International Pte. Ltd. (SCI)
Venue: Upper East @ Tiger Lane Sales Gallery, Ipoh
Date: 10th Dec, 2015
Note: View larger images by clicking on an image once this page has completely loaded. Then navigate by clicking on the right or left side of image.