I was at the train station recently to buy my ETS ticket because, once again, the ETS ticketing website was down. Came across this poster regarding 50% discount on selected ETS tickets.
This offer, available from now until 31st December, is only valid for KL Sentral – Gemas – KL Sentral and Sg. Petani – Padang Besar – Sg. Petani trains.
Terms and conditions to qualify for these discounted tickets are:
1) Valid for Monday and Thursday rides only, excluding Public Holidays and/or School Holidays
2) For adult passengers only
3) Ticket is to be purchased within 24 hours before travel time
4) Amendment or cancellation of ticket is disallowed
5) Sale of ticket is subject to availability
6) For single journey only
7) Ticket is to be purchased at KTMB ticketing counter only
Will you take advantage of this offer? I didn’t, even though I travelled on a Thursday.
Note: View larger image by clicking on it once this page has completely loaded.