Zumba: A dance fitness programme that combines Latin and International music with dance moves. Routines incorporate interval training to help improve cardiovascular fitness.SITC programme is designed to provide working adults an opportunity to kick-start their workday with an invigorating workout, Sunrise in the City is a studio-gym based workout programme that was traditionally held in the mornings, but now includes lunchtime, weekend and afternoon sessions.In view of the current situation, virtual sessions are being piloted to provide participants with more opportunities to join in for the workout sessions online.
• Sessions will be conducted via Zoom. Registered participants will receive the link to the Zoom session via email. The link to Zoom session can also be found on the registered ticket details in Eventbrite.
• Do note that the access to Zoom session is limited to 100 participants, on a first-come-first-serve basis.
• Successful registration of virtual class through Eventbrite does not qualify participants to attend the session at the studio.
• For security reasons, the Zoom meeting room will be locked 15 minutes after the class starts. As such, do check-in on time to avoid disappointment.
Personal Indemnity Notice
By participating in this SITC Virtual Workout session, you and any other person(s) participating in this workout together with you, acknowledge that physical exercise can be strenuous and subject to the risk of serious injury. They urge you to obtain a physical examination from a doctor before using any exercise equipment or participating in any exercise activity. You agree that by participating in physical exercise or training activities, you are doing it at your own risk and agree that you are voluntarily participating in these activities.
Personal Data Protection Notice
• Personal Data will be collected and protected by Active Global Fitness (AGF).
• Personal Data will be used, transferred and retained only for administrative and marketing/publicity purposes for SITC Programme, and will be protected by Active Global Fitness.
• Images and videos will be captured during the sessions.