Fourteen Non-governmental organisations in Perak have come together to answer the call to replenish the blood bank which is running low on supply due to the Movement Control Order, enacted since 18th March, 2020.
Coordinated by Hospital Raja Permaisuri Bainun (HRPB), this blood donation drive will be conducted at the premises of Organisasi Ugama Buddha Negeri Perak, located along Jalan Kampar, Ipoh, on 6th June (Saturday) between 10am till 4pm.
Strict standard operating procedure (SOP) will be followed by the organisers, in line with the new normal guidelines of the Malaysia Health Ministry, such as checking of body temperature, sanitisation, and physical distancing.
Moreover, all nurses will be garbed in full protective gear to ensure the safety of frontliners.
Participating NGOs are:
1) Kiwanis Club of Bandaraya Ipoh
2) Organisasi Ugama Buddha Negeri Perak
3) Persatuan Kebajikan Yuan Man Ipoh
4) Lions Club of Ipoh Mandarin
5) Perak Taipu Association (Youth)
6) PPAB Fo Guang Malaysia Cawangan Ipoh
7) Perak Han Kang Kong Hoey (Youth)
8) Kwan Yin Tong Ipoh
9) Perak Kheng Khiau Shin Hou She
10) Lions Club of Ipoh Midtown
11) Perak Chinese Assembly Hall (Youth)
12) Perak Kaying Association (Youth)
13) International Association of Human Values
14) Perak Che Meng Khor Moral Uplifting Society
For further information, contact Andy at 019-4491368.