A sister temple of the Longshan Temple at Lukang, this house of worship in Wanhua (formerly known as Manka), Taipei City’s oldest district, the temple was founded by immigrants from Fujian, China during Qing Dynasty in 1738 and opened to the public in 1740, following two years of construction. Designated as a municipal historical site in ... continue reading »