Shopaholics! Have you heard?
Shopee’s “Raya Dengan Shopee” which is on-going until 6th June, means that online shoppers like you and I can enjoy exciting deals and discounts of up to 80% from the 600 brands on Shopee Mall and 450,000 vendors!
This news is particularly fantastic for Muslims to ensure Raya preparations are more convenient, fun and cost-saving.
This is because during “Raya Dengan Shopee”, shoppers can look forward to the following:
1) 200% cashback daily with upsized Cashback Day every Monday where vouchers will be released at a certain time to enable refunds.
2) Shocking Sale daily with deals from as low as RM1, and increased frequency of eight times on Wednesdays.
3) Goyang Shopee rewards users with Shopee Coins, vouchers and gifts worth up to RM5 million such as Xiaomi phones, robotic vacuums and cameras, with more chances on Fridays.
4) Shopee Live, a live streaming platform for a more interactive and entertaining shopping experience, and for brands and sellers to feature their products.
Shopee Live takes place on weekdays, 8.30pm and 9.30pm, featuring favourite local influencers and celebrities such as Brandon Ho, Melissa Th’ng, Mark Odea, Sophia Liana, Shalma Ainaa and Sweet Qismina.
5) Shopee Quiz takes place on weekdays at 12 noon; test your knowledge by answering eight trivia questions. Winners will succeed from a pool of up to two million Shopee Coins each session.
Maybank: Maybank Visa Signature Card users enjoy 10% Shopee Coins cashback when purchasing on Shopee during the Raya campaign.
Visa (Official Premier Card Partner): RM15 off with a minimum spend of RM150 on selected days.
Muslim Pro: First 200 customers will enjoy the Lifetime Premium Subscription worth RM114.90 for only RM1.
MaxMoney: Spend cash and get up to 4x more cash, and have it delivered to your doorstep. Exchange currency online and save more by first purchasing a cash voucher on the MaxMoney Official Store on Shopee.
Free Shipping: Free shipping with a lowered minimum spend of RM20 with DHL (now until 24 May) and J&T Express Malaysia (today till 9 May).
Shopping online has really taken a turn for the better, because Shopee offers just about anything a consumer needs; from the latest in skincare products and cosmetics to big-ticket items such as cars and property.
To start shopping, log on to the official Shopee Malaysia website.
Note: View larger images by clicking on an image once this page has completely loaded. Then navigate by clicking on the right or left side of image.