The application for dog licence began on 18th Jan, 2016, at Counter 5 of the old MBI building near Ipoh Town Padang (address included below).
The following documents are required in the application of dog licences.
1) applicant’s original MyKad (or photocopy of the dog owner if applying on behalf)
2) A completed form if applying for more than two licences in the case of factory or farm
*applicant has to be at least 18 years of age.
Number of dogs allowed:
– Terrace house (intermediate unit)
maximum of two dogs
– Terrace house (corner unit)
– Semi-detached house
– farm (not more than 10,000 square feet)
maximum of four dogs
– factory (more than 10,000 square feet)
*Dogs that are above 3 months old are required to be licensed under Undang-Undang Kecil Pelesenan Anjing (MBI) 1987 (Ipoh City Council by-law).
*Dog licence fee is RM10 per dog per year.
Action will be taken against owners of unlicensed dogs with effect from 1st March, 2016.
Kaunter Bahagian Penguatkuasa,
Majlis Bandaraya Ipoh,
30000 Ipoh, Perak.
Monday – Thursday: 8am – 1pm & 2pm – 3.30pm
Friday: 8am – 11.45am & 2.45pm – 3.30pm
Note: View larger images by clicking on an image once this page has completely loaded. Then navigate by clicking on the right or left side of image.