From the team who brought you Egypt aLIVE! Virtual Tour, here’s another thrilling online travel and history event – ideal for ancient culture lovers. Pack your bags for an exhilarating historical tour of the legendary land of Greece.
Explore the ancient Acropolis of Athens, break plates in the Plaka, and then set sail for the fabled islands of Crete and Santorini (rumoured to be the site of the lost city of Atlantis – and among the most breathtaking on the planet).
Harken to the call of the sirens, savour fresh olives — and raise a glass of Ouzo during your whirlwind journey back to Hellas— Greece – right from home!
• Climb of to the Acropolis in the footsteps of the philosophers and behold the Parthenon
• Visit the ancient Palace of Knossos on Crete – home to the legend of Theseus and the Minotaur
• Take a cruise through the famous Santorini caldera and see what remains of an ancient volcano
• Visit the archaeological site of Akrotiri
• Learn an authentic Cretan recipe
• Be awed at the stunning beauty of the sunset in Santorini
• PLUS! Be awed and informed by their expert Greek guide, live from Athens or Crete
Date & time: 10th May, 2021 (12 midnight – 2am UTC+08)