Commander Ian Anderson, who compiled and edited the book, ‘Ipoh, My Home Town’, has kindly contributed a copy of the book for this week’s Emily2U Freebie Giveaway. It is autographed especially to the lucky reader of emily2u.com. It’s priceless!
Prize: An autographed copy of the coffee table book ‘Ipoh, My Home Town – Reminiscences of Growing Up in Ipoh, in Pictures & Words’
Value: RM100 (if without autograph!)
Number of winners: One (1)
What you need to do:
1. Like Emily2U Facebook Page: Click HERE
2. Like IpohWorld Facebook Page: Click HERE
3. Make a NEW relevant comment on ANY post on Emily2U blog. Click HERE
4. SHARE this Giveaway #11 post on Facebook AND tag Emily2U Facebook Page PLUS at least TWO (2) other friends
5. Comment on this Giveaway #11 post to be assigned a lucky draw number
Eligibility: Opens worldwide. Each person can only submit one entry – suspicious Facebook accounts are not eligible. Winner is entitled to one prize only.
Closing date: 11.59pm 17th Aug, 2012
Selection: ONE winner will be selected using Random.org. Winner’s list is final – no dispute will be entertained. Prize will be sent to winner by Registered Mail.
IpohWorld is an education-based, not-for-profit organisation established in 2004 to promote awareness and appreciation of Perak, the Silver State of Malaysia, and its unique, diverse and rich heritage, with particular focus on Ipoh and Kinta Valley.
For more information, visit: http://www.ipohworld.org.
Note: View larger images by clicking on an image once this page has completely loaded. Then navigate by clicking on the right or left side of image.