Great news! Taman Eko Rimba Kanching and Chongkak Park & Resort are back in operations and will receive visitors beginning 6th July, 2020. This development follows the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) phase on 10th June, and government’s decision to allow theme parks & water parks to resume business from 1st July onwards.
Nonetheless, camping is still prohibited until further notice. Points to take note of:
Operation hours: 8am until 4.30pm daily – no one is allowed in the park except these hours
Maximum visitors: 300 pax at a time
As usual, all visitors are required to comply with the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), as stipulated by the National Security Council of Malaysia. The guidelines include:
1) Scanning of body temperature
2) Check in using SElangkah mobile application
3) Physical distancing of at least one metre
4) Wearing of face mask
5) Not more than 10 people in a group
6) Only 5 people are allowed in the gazebo
7) Activity organised has to take into account suitability, with each individual having a 2-metre squared space.
Let’s hope that despite these regulations, the public will enjoy their back to nature escapade in Selangor. As the saying goes, “Pusing Selangor Dulu.”